View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
fuct
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 97' Ranger :)
fuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZUUL View Post
no 5 months was the weight time ..... new in july 99 i wanted one when i sold both my 1999 and 2000 bmw m coupe ........ absolutly no one could get me a 2009 blue with sport with manual ..... went to 5 different dealers ....... (none were avaible in all of us ...well one was with 200 + miles on it can u say hard drove test modle ........ the only one that could after going round and round it was brandon nissan near tampa .....in november .... and they jumped throught hoops and had to (beg another dealer in anoter state to let me have it ) had to weight to 2010 model .... I was not willing to settle did not want the extra weight or price of touring and absolutly did not want auto.... sport with manual blue only with lighted kick plates . trust me this was the absoute worse ordeal ive ever had buying car let alone 35000 dollar car .in a ressesion .... and brandon nissan was simply awsome,phenomenal they called me every week to give me updates and even told me when my car was on the docks in japan they were the last dealer i contacted after getting jerked around around ....ive almost contaced nissan usa or international more times than i can count ..... but brandon restored my faith and the car is everyting i thought it would be .... just cant weight till after the break in period to get crazy
this is hard to read....
........its "wait".......

beautiful car though!!!
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote