View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 07:59 AM   #2679 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHighlander View Post
Then you're gonna hate the future of Autopilots with people playing on their phones and letting the Tech do everything for them. I'm just gonna wait for the first gen to release and watch the news with popcorn at the ready.
What makes you say that? I am all for the technology doing EVERYTHING as long as I can still drive my own car. But until then, these fuckin people are still in control of huge masses of steel on wheels, and giving them more opportunities to distract themselves is not a good thing.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote