View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryennn View Post
Last night I smelt something like burning plastic coming from somewhere near the vents of my car...Kinda freaked out but couldn't smell anything coming from the hood or exhaust. Googled it and nothing seemed right.

The only thing possible was for a plastic bag to be stuck under my car, which I thought was impossible lol...Decided to check anyway and low and behold a big sheet of plastic wrapper that's used for a case of pop was stuck under my car on my exhaust. I managed to rip and peel half of it off, but there is still quite a bit all melted and stuck...

I don't have any tools to lift my car either, how do I get all of it removed? :'(
It smells TERRIBLE! Halp!!
I noticed something similar on my FI exhaust the other day! Looks like it may have been a garbage bag or something. No idea how long it's been on there.
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote