View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 08:46 PM   #50 (permalink)
dobsthedon
Base Member

Drives: 2011 Nismo 370z
dobsthedon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO IX View Post
Guess you didn't read my description or the expression on his face. I knew what he was up to and you are entitled to your opinion. He had every chance to change lanes where the white car was pulling ahead in the right lane before I got there and didn't. Lastly I did not brake check him, I let off the throttle. He was being an @ss. In the State of Maine and I am sure like most the rest of this country and Canada, You are required to have a certain amount of room between you and the car in front. What he did was an act of aggression by getting on my rear end, also known as tailgating.
lmao are you serious? I did read your description. You sound like one of those entitled drivers that takes things into their own hands if things dont go your way..
Why not just drive the same speed and let people do their thing. Its not your job to police the road when you think somebody is being aggressive (hint: he wasnt really)
Also, maybe he didnt change lanes in front of you because he was nice and saw that you were going faster and wanted to let you go first, so he pulled in behind you and let you do your thing. Which is what you should have done too. .keep driving the same speed and not slow down for no reason other than thinking you're the man and just annoying people
dobsthedon is offline   Reply With Quote