View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 02:40 PM   #2671 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
I can guarantee you those blind spot indicators mean ****. If you don't look you don't look. In fact I've been run out of my lane and almost side swiped by all those sport SUV piece of .... drivers on the regular on local roads. I see the fakers blind spot light up too
Agree, I think BSM is useless. I've driven tons of rentals with them and ignore it always. A simple mirror check is always better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
I don't have a back up cam but thunk they would be a good check for the blind spots that my mirror and rear window can't catch. Or the ******** that like to crouch behind my car?
I only find it useful when I can't see anything out the sides. Like backing out of a spot in a busy lot. Other than that I never really use it.
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote