View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 01:02 PM   #58 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
Yes sir just posting specs is all in comparison to the heavyweight Challenger. I never said it would hang with the Z in which I do know it cant on a tight course.
Im not here to start a heated topic but the pony cars in overall performance far exceeds the Z. It needs to be updated badly.
I will bow out and move on. You guys take care and I had a great time being a part of this forum.
He's got a point here. The new muscle cars (well, the new mustang and camaro) are nothing to laugh at. Those cars CAN handle these days. Seriously, there is a lot of misconception regarding these cars, comparing them to their old generations. It's a night and day difference these days.

I can't speak for the challenger, although, I assume nothing has changed with it since it was re-released. It is heavy and wasn't made to handle, but there might be some variants of it better suited than others. I've heard the new Charger is nothing to laugh at. Call it bench racing all you want, but the American automakers have realized what it takes to be competitive these days and they are building some impressive cars.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote