View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 10:56 AM   #1957 (permalink)
6MT-Z34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PW Z
6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light

1st North Jersey ZQ (BBQ) 2016 of the year!!!

Date: Sunday September 18, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM SHARP
Location: Lake Wawayanda 885 Warwick Turnpike, Hewitt, NJ 07421.
Price: $10-per car, is the entrance fee the park charges.

Total Z:
Total Ppl:

FOOD:
Food will be bought by the members attending. Below are a list of items needed. The suggested budget per member to spend is $15 to $25. This amount seems reasonable for way the items are divided and the number of people bringing them. Please shop smart so you make the most out of your money It is up to you if you want to spend a little more than suggested, we will not be mad if you do

If you plan on attending please reply with the format provided below and the items you are bringing. We can also have multiple people bring the same items if they want to. I will update the list as people keep on posting.

Items Needed:
1.Charcoal, lighter fluid, bbq tool set, adobo 6MT-Z34 ONLY NEED ONE OF THESE
2.Burgers, Bread,Chips, snacks
3.Letuce, Tomato, Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard
4.Hotdogs, Hotdog buns, Chicken, bread
5.Plates, Napkins, plastic utencils,
6.Drinks; sodas, water
7.Other

Member: 6MT-Z34
PPL: 1
Items/Food: Charcoal, lighter fluid, bbq tool set, adobo
Preferred food: burgers and chicken
Preferred drink: soda and water

Member:
PPL:
Items/Food:
Preferred food:
Preferred drink:

Member:
PPL:
Items/Food:
Preferred food:
Preferred drink:

Member:
PPL:
Items/Food:
Preferred food:
Preferred drink:

CARAVAN:
We will have a meet up location at Starbucks in 457 River Rd Edgewater, NJ to drive to the BBQ site. Its about a 40-45 min. Drive. We will need to meet up at 8:20 AM and we will leave at 8:45 am sharp.

We can add another location in central jersey and Connecticut if there are more people wanting to drive as a group or as always, everyone is welcome to just meet us there

Let me know the location details so I can post it here.

DISCLAIMER
This is a public park, PLEASE OBEY LOCAL LAWS.PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLE AND KNOW YOUR LIMITS. THIS EVENT DOES NOT PROMOTE DRINKING AND DRIVING!!!

I WILL UPDATE THE LIST AS MEMBERS CONFIRM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WISH TO BRING SOMETHING ELSE SO I CAN UPDATE THE LIST AND ENSURE WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED.
6MT-Z34 is offline   Reply With Quote