View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 09:22 PM   #44 (permalink)
GMB14U2NV
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z TSCpe Gray 7
GMB14U2NV is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurahn View Post
Don't give up a car for douchebags. Get front and rear dashcams.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk
Oh I didn't give up the GTR idea yet. It was totaled. (The 1st GTR). The first mid equipped model we bought was dumb rich kid. Still waiting on their appeal to fail by year end.
The second one (replacement to unit 1) - (recently) is the one I mentioned in my join post. Dealer Tech wrecked it when I had it in for a hot smell issue this summer. for that incident - They paid it and gave the additional funds for this Z!!!
The Z is my "fill in the gap" car while I decide on either doing a "final" GTR attempt again, or possibly a change of pace to audi a6 or better or maybe R8.

But to the OP point - today I had 3 positives with the car. It's like a bunch have said already - mixed admiration issues.

Todays lookers were very surprised to hear it was a 2014 and still in "New Car Shape" on the interior/exterior. But the second admirer in particular pointed something out on mine I never really noticed. My wheels on both sides match direction. I soon found that this IS how they are on all Z's with the wheels.

Then there was the 3rd admirer. A female driver in traffic rolls down window and honks and say's " I Like your car!!" and winks. To a middle aged dude - SWEET!!!! (hope wife don't get mad......)
GMB14U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote