View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 11:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon_z View Post
Thanks Fast Intentions. I don't want this post to appear as a sales plug but I put so much thought between this kit and the competitions. TO THIS DAY I AM SO GRATEFUL I MADE THE PERFECT CHOICE!. Wouldn't have been possible without THIS KIT.. POINT BLANK and for that I really thank the Fast Intentions crew for taking the time to explain the advantages of choosing FI TT and design a stage 3 kit to accommodate my power goals

I knew the RJM would be helpful Hence why ive been waiting since last august lol
No sales plug at all. Just honesty and we appreciate it. It's been a long road for you and we are really happy how it's all coming together. No doubt that when all said and done, she will be force to be reckoned with!

-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote