View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

A quick google search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
Looks pretty stock.

Here are the specs for you to compare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona View Post
Thanks guys. I was doing a search and did find that diagram Trips. So I went out and took measurements. Appears to be stock… or close to it. Actually, the car seems like its leaning towards driver side.

Front driver: 27.5"
Front passenger: 27.75"

Rear driver: 27.90"
Rear passenger: 28"

I am new to the 370Z coming from other car makers so still getting acclimated to the stock Z. In person its so sporty and classic. I bought Swift springs from Kamispeed and tricked myself into thinking the car was already lowered while taking to the tint guy so I was worried I bought incorrectly.

Just bought the car Saturday and it came with a brand new HKS Hi exhaust system so I started wondering maybe I got some other nice treats, lol. Oh well, if thats stock then Swift springs and spacers I have on the way are going to look great.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote