View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 02:59 AM   #2633 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Historically, Nissan doesn't hype the Z

It just comes out one year after sketches. The sketches are there. It's been 2 months
I know you were hoping/predicting one that would be several hundred lbs lighter (which would be awesome!), but I think them continuing to bring out a slightly "leaner/meaner" Q and badging it as a Z is looking much more likely.

If the new Z is around 3500 lbs and 400 bhp, that sounds fine by me.

The current Z at its most bloated is like right around that, but with 80 less at the crank than what would (presumably) be an option for the new one. I really don't think it will suck if they keep the price/weight difference ratio between the next Z and the red sport RWD 3.0 Q60 as they had between the previous model Z and G.