View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 01:56 PM   #353 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdragus View Post
hrmm the poke past hub chart is confusing for me.

Only want flush, no poke Lowered on swifts.

nismo rims are 19" x 9.5 front and 19" x 10.5 rear.

Does that mean for rear I would need 25mm and front 20mm if i'm lowered?

Edit: Looks like 15mm all around.

I assume dragus is talking about the new Nismo wheels that appeared, starting in 2015. I'm curious about the same. I'm not sure what the specs of the new Nismo wheels are, vs the previous Nismo wheels, vs the other 19" wheels on the other trims...

I too would want just a flush look. What's the point of going "poke"? Is the ultimate goal to camber the wheels, or do guys just actually want them to stay poking out? Shiiiiet I have much to learn about this stuff. Yup, just like everyone else here

By the end of the day, I want the car to remain looking stock. I want to improve the stance a bit, by doing a modest drop and push the wheels out so they don't look so sunken, but overall, have the majority of people think the car is unmodified.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote