View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 10:43 PM   #3419 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
It is stable on my rig, but I want to see how it goes for someone installing it for the first time. It is far from finished but should be able to snap workshop items in game to the mod pieces. a couple bugs so far: Some buildings will not let you place in game workshop items on the floors, they clip through. Hole in the new bridge from red rocket to sanctuary, drops you into the river below Navmesh for NPCs still needs to be started for all the new buildings and walkways.
( Click to show/hide )
Was gone most of the day, sorry for the delay. I installed it. Fairly stable until I hit large clustered areas with tons of stuff going on. Then I dipped into the teens and had a single crash. Snapping worked to an extent, but some things didn't want to fit into any places at all.