View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 01:53 AM   #4538 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
Front camera?
I wanted a front camera to avoid smashing my carbon fiber lip. I'm usually the guy that parks about 2 feet away from the concrete blocks in the parking lot. LOL... I got to pick up a few connecting wires and wire taps today (I probably go ahead and pick up a cabin filter too). It has two video inputs. I using one for a front camera and the second for the rear camera. Some people use the first input for side camera views, dvd players, or mirrorcasting from their phones.

Kai, let me know if you are interested with helping. I still have to stop by AutoZone to pick up the stuff this morning (opens at 0730). So, hopefully I can start at 0830-0900.

I never heard back from the seller for the RJM clutch pedal. He didn't want to give his number out (even though I sent him my cell phone number) or use PayPal so I thought that it was kind of weird. I might buy the RJM V3.1 instead and not worry about it.

Last edited by bkngo; 09-10-2016 at 01:59 AM.
bkngo is offline   Reply With Quote