View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 11:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
NISMO IX
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z MB M6
NISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO IX View Post
I get the same treatment in my none nismo base. Jealousy maybe? Who knows... Actually I started running with cameras this week and I have an audible Focus w/fart cannon rev while trying to get me race him and also a Golf did it as well. Can't a man just drive and enjoy his sports car without hassle? Probably not, haters gonna hate. I'll see if I can find that clip, I just laughed it off but can be annoying.
So, I found and edited the video to show an example. I will try to embed it, if it does not go through I will leave the link.

Explanation: I was going 40 in a 35 to begin with but this Ford Focus decided to make a point to catch up with me, rev his engine, then after going past was matching my speed. He did not pull away at first, I slowed down as not to oblige in an illegal street race. Then he pulled away just to slow quickly and make a left turn. My voice does not usually sound like that, I was being a smart @ss!

https://youtu.be/WAuZgOby7bM

Last edited by NISMO IX; 09-10-2016 at 12:17 AM.
NISMO IX is offline   Reply With Quote