View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
the first problem is buying a Nismo exhaust... why not buy a stainless steel cat-back that was designed for power for the same amount of money or less
At first I wanted to keep the car all Nissan parts..for the warranty. But I have bought parts since than from Stillen, etc..that voided all my warranties..soI don't care as much now.

I didn't go to the dealership for this reason haha.
I wasn't confused until he started talking all this crap. I already know that the s-tune nismo is a catback, but I noticed at the dealership that the Nismo Z only had one muffler..which makes it non-dual..right? I'm so lost but I don't care that much..just curious. They made it seem like my exhaust is better...
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote