View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 02:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideglideleon View Post
I liked my stillen good power a little quiet but the way the tips stuck out was why I sold it. Besides I had to have the CARBON FI look to compliment my CF duck bill.
I get what you mean by the tips. Took me a bit to adjust after I installed and stepped back and went damn those things are obvious. But now I like them and make the exhaust obvious it's not Oem when next to another, they do seem to fit better with the Nismo bumper (which I don't have) so I guess it has to fit both cars with one tip and does it pretty well. I would rather have a little bit of a big tip showing than two massive cans sitting under the car, I just can't do that look. Too much Honda, Subaru ricer boy look.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote