View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 12:43 PM   #2618 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
Yea but a Z at 3400lbs and 400hp with a very easy bump to 400whp with just cbe and secondary down pipe from FI it could be sexy.

I mean a z51 vette has 450bhp and weighs 3450lbs stock soooo

Nissan better show n prove. I'm starting to think like everyone else. They dropped the ball with DAS and EPAS, And now they're bloated too?

The only thing that has slight faith for the Z is that in 2011, Nissan said they'd switch platforms on the Z. The Z, Juke n next gen GTR were supposed to be on a brand new platform. And they supposedly were going to make two more vehicles in Nissan for a total of 5 cars on the new Z platform. That's the Z family people confuse with there actually being 5 Z cars that are crossovers n sedans etc... It's not actual Z cars.they're supposed to all come from the same chassis

The FM platform would become proprietary to ONLY Infiniti. Supposedly, they were going to build the FM platform with lighter steel making the Q60 coupe lighter. About 3400-3500 lbs in rwd coupe form. Turns out their anemic 4 banger is 100lbs heavier than the vq.... fvckin really? So wack. All the reason why I've yet to pull a trigger on a BMW.

So if this is the birth of what was said in 2011? I've little faith the Z will be worth buying if it remains over 3400lbs. Which the Z has gained about 50lbs from 2009 even though we have no no substantial updates.

Chevy lost 300lbs and has that crazy 10 speed auto.line lock feature, drm, and their EPS has a smidgen of feedback, though nothing to write home about.

Mustang promised 400lbs of weight loss. Smh.

Slouches who don't deliver what they spew don't deserve cash....

Fvck em.