View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 11:07 AM   #49 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a video of me and my Scat Pack running a 12 flat on drag radials. That little STI awd wagon got

https://youtu.be/XA5mTPiS5aA

Back in 09 when the 370 came out it was whooping the pony cars pretty easily. Fast forward seven years and its not the case.

I was waiting for the next gen Z with better performance but it looks like Nissan has lost sight on it focusing more on the GTR. I would love to see the Z up their game and would be hilarious beating a pony car.

Definitely a different kind of crowd to be around for sure especially these Mopar nuts but in reality I love all sports cars and the Z was a gem of a car. I just got tired of falling in, climbing out, banging my head, and road noise. Getting older didnt help matters either!