View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 06:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
BehindSpace
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Evo X MR
BehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewo6o View Post
Is it just Nismo's that get all this negative attention? Does the average non-Z owner know the difference between a Nismo and a Base Z from a distance, other than perhaps the wing?

I read with interest the issues some of you have had and would agree it would get very aggravating. In my area, I get no attention at all with my '14 Base Z, either positive or negative...guess I am lucky. I might as well be driving a Honda Accord.
Id say it's the Nismos particularly 2014 with the 2 tone and big wing. I always thought id get less attention in a ferrari than that car when i drove it and im not joking. Mine was red which probably added to to the effect.
BehindSpace is offline   Reply With Quote