View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 02:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
NISMO IX
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z MB M6
NISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriNismo View Post
I've noticed things from other drivers on the road when I'm in my Nismo that I don't experience when I'm driving my FIT(daily car), and it irritates the hell outta me.

Vehicles ahead of me will slow down for me to get up to them. Vehicles behind me will speed up to catch up to me. I'm constantly surrounded by cars on all sides, like a herd of freakin cattle.

Vehicles at intersections will "peel off", even when they're going opposite direction or crossing in front of me. Light turns green and they're off to the races, as if flexing their muscles "Hey, look at me!"

I get it, being challenge by a car next to me at intersections.. I ignore them and let them take off. But then the ones BEHIND me will also rev engine and peel off, sometimes almost rear-end me, then aggressively change lanes to pass me. But once they get ahead, they slow their asses down so I would catch up to them, back to the "herd mentality"..

This happens from sports cars, sedans, pickups, Uhauls, priuses.. Every make and models..

I'll park in BFE in parking lots away from other cars. Come back out and there're cars parked next to me. C'on man..

Maybe where I'm at, there's not too many Nismos so they're rare to see. But dammit, it gets irritating lol. Sorry for the vent guys and gals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get the same treatment in my none nismo base. Jealousy maybe? Who knows... Actually I started running with cameras this week and I have an audible Focus w/fart cannon rev while trying to get me race him and also a Golf did it as well. Can't a man just drive and enjoy his sports car without hassle? Probably not, haters gonna hate. I'll see if I can find that clip, I just laughed it off but can be annoying.

Last edited by NISMO IX; 09-09-2016 at 02:40 AM.
NISMO IX is offline   Reply With Quote