View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 12:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Z's are still leaning to being uncommon, so they do yield all kinds of attention. Only time I really set off is when I simply want distance from what I presume to be a reckless driver.

Other day Mr. Civic with his tasteless blue lights tried denying my lane change. He was a couple car lengths back and we were coming off a stop light so it's not like he was already "at speed". He knew exactly what he was trying to do.

So I get in, find a legit grandpa in my way, and casually go around. Civic is literally on my tail for no good reason through that sequence. Road was then clear and well, you know.

It's really just the econocar drivers that give me problems. Sounds snobbish but I mean the Z isn't entirely the definition of "fast" in the face of a V8 and so forth. So in other words, I don't think these people understand they're legitimately...slow. Straights and corners, even worse at braking as well. Imagine the sudden gap when you short stop someone and take off right away.

And I really emphasize econocars and family cars in general (vans and SUV's) because Miata and FR-S drivers never try anything with me. Like, they "get it".
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote