View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 09:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfkiddio View Post
I absolutely love my Endless ME20's, but they probably won't meet your requirements. I would suggest the SS-M's, as they are focused on low dust and noise levels. Sure, their sticker shock is somewhat high. But if you call Bobby at Forged, they can work that out for you. Also, you can talk with John at Corner3 Motorsports for Endless products as well.
Thank you kindly for the valuable info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleFish View Post
I'm running the StopTech 'Street Performance pads w/ StopTech 2-pc. Aero Rotors...no dust issues at all and they work great.
Excellent, thanks for the 1st hand experience. You're the first I've found here on the forum to give Stoptech experiences! Is the part number for your pads 308 or 309? From what I've read what you have are now called "Sport" and are the 309 material. They're what Stoptech includes with their big brake kits. The "Street" pads are now 308 material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I don't have dust issues with stoptech pads.

Then again, you learn not to complain about dust after you run XP12/10
10-4 on that after running HP+'s on my last platform. Which Stoptechs are you running?
Tractionless is offline   Reply With Quote