View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindSpace View Post
you chose to drive a a 'look at me, too cool for school' car.
the negative attention is not justified but should be expected.

i learned the hard way and sold my 2014 nismo for this reason.
the decision maker for me was having someone in an old pickup truck staring at me in his rearview mirror for over a mile on a 1 way highway. I wasnt tailgating by any means and knew he was staring because of the looks of the car (i was used to the attention by this point and had already been keyed). Then he slowed down about 20mph until i did close to him so he could empty his ashtray full of cigarrette butts and ash out his window directly onto my car.
I pulled off the road and realized it wasn't worth it, it was a no win situation taking the abuse or reacting to it.
car sold for a 14 thousand dollar loss after owning it for about 5 months.

a few hours before that i was waiting in line at a starbucks drivethru and had some guy glaring at me from the outside seating area, next thing i know he's gotten up walking directly behind my car to look to see what kind it is I guess then walks back and sits down while still meanmugging me.

a few days before that have some young kid trying to look hard in his mid 90's civic fly by and cut in front me almost clipping my front bumper pebbling my car with rocks and dust. we get to the light, i see him trying to say something to me and motioning to me so i roll down my window to hear "you feel my dust bitch?"

What??? You let someone else dictate what you can drive. You lost when that happened. I would have kicked that Civic guys door in. The old truck, I would have taken care of that too.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote