View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 06:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixin View Post
Con of the '17 Q is that it is brand new to the market. I would hold off until the next "family" plan purchase cycle and get a Z. It gives the engineers some time to work out any gremlins/bugs that seem to haunt most first year vehicles. Good luck.
Took the words right out of my mouth. I think we can all agree that Lexus is probably top notch for reliability, or at least top 3. My wife has a 2008 IS250, got it brand new off the show room floor. "oh its a Lexus, what could possibly go wrong..." Countless recalls later and several major components failing outside of warranty...that's what could go wrong.

You said waiting is not an option, I guess it's a question of waiting vs risk or wasting money on engineering bugs.

My two cents on the real question lol... the new Q60 Red Sport is definitely a head turner and Im SURE performs very well. So was the last G37 Coupe. Now you see them everywhere...still rarely see the Z. That why I love Z's so much, they have a unique look on the road.. I think Infiniti, just like most lux automakers, maintain a certain style among their full line and they all begin to look about the same just different sizes....nothing looks like the Z or other true sports cars for that matter, Corvette, Porsche, Viper, Exotics (obviously) and s few others.

Either way, i know whats its like to say f*ck it and jump on a car so either way i agree i guess...LOL. Im sure many more of these conversations and dilemmas are on their way....
308 rwhp | 252 rwtq | Fast Intentions CBE 18" Res | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | EcuTek Tune | Stoptech Slotted Rotors and Sport Pads | KW V3 Coilovers | SPL Upper Control Arms & Lower Rear Arms | Seibon CF TS Hood | Vossen CVT | SPC Toe bolts
Bshields22 is offline   Reply With Quote