View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 06:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwv View Post
Ok, i know this is a Z forum and I will likely get bias opinions. I have a 2016 White Nismo Z, love the car, etc. I am ordering a new car and cannot decide between the same Z (white is the best color, no point in changing that), and the new Infinity Q60 Red Sport.

Z Pros - I know the car, it drives amazing, its fun, its cheaper. Very distinct look with Nismo package

Q60 Pros - New, very few people have them, better interior, more horsepower...

big question is the handling of the Q60.

The problem is, I will not be able to drive a red sport before I order. I want an excellent handling car, but i do want something new and different. Does anyone think the Q60 is a good enough 'upgrade' to warrant the extra cost? Keep in mind, I can always get a 2018 370z when they come out, and hopefully they will be restyled.

The 2016 Z has to go, so keeping it isn't an option.
The two cars don't compare. They offer completely different experiences. You're not getting bias opinions or any opinions until a sample size of us has driven both cars.

If you're cross shopping those two cars then you yourself need to decide what's important in your driving experience....

You will COMPLETELY lose

Steering feel

an lsd.

Manual handbrake.

Short wheelbase handling.

On the other hand, you gain

Power

Luxury

Technology.

Now go figure it out foryourself and you can brag about your decision later.... bye!

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 09-08-2016 at 06:19 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote