View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 11:02 PM   #8333 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute
Default What did you do with your Z today VI (ON TOPIC DISCUSSION ONLY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
Speaking of dealerships, I went there this morning with a short list of issues, one of which they've known about ever since I took delivery of the car back in May...
  • Rear bumper paint chipping off at left fender
  • Useless hand brake needing adjustment
  • Right rear corner of headliner coming down
  • Seat belt getting soaked

While they have it, I will probably ask them to do an oil change as well as I'm almost at 2500 miles on the clock.

They said it won't be until early October until they can get it into the body shop. I've already been waiting since May for them to call for an appointment. Now I have to wait another month?!

If you ask me, I think they should just get in a brand new rear bumper, paint it and have it ready, then I could just come in and have them simply swap them out on the spot. No more than an hour process.

That is pretty ridiculous. I took my car in this week to get new side skirts painted and installed. I went in last week for the quote and the guy was going to try and squeeze me in LAST week.

With the number of issues that you've mentioned, I believe I'd ask for the GM and raise serious hell about it. You have more issues in 2500 miles than I've had in 104,000.

Due to the metallic paint, it would be best to have the car there when painted to get the flake going the right direction. That, of course, depends on if they even pay attention to that.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb