View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dreadnaught
Track Member

Drives: 14 SR 370z 6MT
Dreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
This is copied over from the "Nismo" section, but thought posting here would get more exposure...

Well, I didn't drive anywhere yesterday, and it rained some yesterday (not even a heavy rain), AND I got in the car this morning and checked the seat belt. Completely soaked!!!

This is pissing me off. Why in hell would this be happening all of a sudden for no reason whatsoever? Why would that little side window just start leaking?

I guess I'm going to have to take the car up to the stupid dealership tomorrow. And if I'm doing that, I might as well have them fix the paint on the rear bumper (under the tail light where the bumper meets the fender) that they promised to call me up and have fixed months ago... They never once called.

I posted before that too saying that maybe it was from driving in the rain and standing water. But considering I didn't even touch the car yesterday, it has to be leaking in from up top somewhere.

Any ideas/suggestions?
Did you see my post about how you could try and diagnose it in the initial thread that you started? I would try that and see if something you can tackle yourself. When dealing with interior pieces you have to be careful so you don't break anything.