View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 02:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I didn't drive anywhere yesterday, and it rained some yesterday (not even a heavy rain), AND I got in the car this morning and checked the seat belt. Completely soaked!!!

This is pissing me off. Why in hell would this be happening all of a sudden for no reason whatsoever? Why would that little side window just start leaking?

I guess I'm going to have to take the car up to the stupid dealership tomorrow. And if I'm doing that, I might as well have them fix the paint on the rear bumper (under the tail light where the bumper meets the fender) that they promised to call me up and have fixed months ago... They never once called.