View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 10:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the above comments. I've done EBC's as well as Hawks and hated them, definitely off the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
None of the brake pad options you have listed will meet your low dust requirement

As far as I can tell, the OEM pads dust the least. I picked up some Centric Posi-quiets but they seem to dust just as much as the street Hawk and Stoptech pads. My next pads will be Carbotechs, but the Z may no longer be my daily by that time.
From what I'm researching off the forums now, Stoptech Streets are extremely low dust. Endle$$ advertises all I listed as very low dust as well. We'll see, I'm going to keep at it awhile, then pull the trigger. I'll keep the thread updated with impressions etc.
Tractionless is offline   Reply With Quote