View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 07:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree that driving condition is probably the main cause. Dropping the clutch at high rpm and speed shifting would generate a lot more heat and vibration.

I imagine the fluid would be less of a factor under normal driving condition. The fluid should not deteriorate the rubber seals assuming they are compatible with the brake fluid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
It has to be driving conditions. If you sit in stop and go traffic it must be an issue. Heat is no doubt what is causing the problem. I have to change my fluid every 8K miles because the fluid goes to crap. I use Motul RBF 600. I did on my previous car also. It would be interesting to get more data on peoples driving conditions, then we could point Nissan on how to test the CSC so they could duplicate the problem and come up with a solution. All we get on the board is a bunch of bitching.

Last edited by nis350; 09-05-2016 at 01:07 AM.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote