View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold
Default Time to repaint the front bumper

Well coming back from my oil change today, driving down my normal road in moderate traffic, the car in front of me kicks up some knid of object that was about 1 foot by 1 foot and must have been kinda heavy, and it got air borne. So this big *** thing hits my front bumber and then rattles under the car. I pull off at a gas station and and it hit and gouged my bumper in a couple of spots so it needs fixing and painting. It also cracked the passenger side dust cover thingy under neath the car which doesnt really have to be fixed I guess, at least not right now. I was quoted about $400 for the repair but my son works at a body shop so we will fix it ourself and not have to pay the deductable for ins if I were to make a claim.

So now Im trying to decide to keep the front bumper paint scheme the same or change it up a little.