View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 10:30 AM   #2599 (permalink)
NISMO IX
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z MB M6
NISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Good call -- it is Infiniti Q50 Reviews - Infiniti Q50 Price, Photos, and Specs - Car and Driver

That probably means shelling out for the 400 bhp model is cheaper than swapping out everything you'd have to to make the 300 hp rated version up to the same spec, especially if you have to pay a shop to do all the installs.

Oh well...
Like I had said about the cats being primary and secondary on the Juke, the Juke is also direct injection. Different engine I know but until recently there were only two engines in the U.S. that came from Nissan turbocharged from the factory, the Juke and the GTR. They actually revised the MR16DDT in 2015 making modding harder to do, including having the turbo and recirculator built in the same unit. In the beginning you could upgrade that, now you can't without doing something to the turbo too. This is why I bought a Z, when my Juke is paid for, depending on the modding capabilities of the new Z, will either upgrade or the modding bug for my current Z will take hold.

Last edited by NISMO IX; 09-04-2016 at 10:37 AM.
NISMO IX is offline   Reply With Quote