View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 06:51 PM   #2592 (permalink)
Dirk McGurck
Track Member

Drives: 09 MB 370Z Touring
Dirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
That means there is probably still a good bit of power yet to be unlocked. Are the secondary cats the ones with the secondary O2's? If so, and if they haven't done any tuning yet, did they see any evidence of a pending code or CEL?

Not that those are deal breakers by any stretch, but just be good to have an idea what we're in for.

Also, if no tuning yet, was it running approximately stock level of boost? I'm guessing so if they can't adjust fueling or ignition advance yet.

Oh, I almost forgot -- was that the one rated to 400 or 300? I'm guessing the former. Although, gain, looks like besides tune, the major differences are a speed sensor for the turbos and beefier motor mounts.
AFR Sensor-Cat-O2-Cat

My sister's van is that way. My Mazdaspeed was like that, too.