View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 08:22 PM   #201 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeffors View Post
Great job with the DIY. Bunch of cool peeps on here. This site or group has really answered so many questions a manual won't answer, and let's not even talk about some of the dealerships. they get real creative with some of their answers and OEW PRICES! Yes, I'm one of those that reads everything in the car manual but the safety part , I don't totally ignore it but let's just say I breeze through that. Hopefully this will help someone that needs a cabin air filter for the 370 Z at a really cheap price right now. Wal-Mart right now has the Purolator: C35479 for 6.79 free shipping. Yes free shipping. Of course I bought two. Thanks again for the DIY.
Just so you're not surprised, those aren't Purolator. They're aftermarket replacement. Not that it matters, I use replacements a lot, just thought I'd give a head's up.
Let us know if these fit well.
I just put a filter in yesterday and it cost me about three times that much. This would be a lot better as long as it fits well.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote