View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 10:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
it is interested that there is such a huge range in term of mileage between failures. I read some failed with less than 10k miles while other lasted 5 times longer in term of mileage.

I wonder if it has to do with 'how' the car is driven?
It has to be driving conditions. If you sit in stop and go traffic it must be an issue. Heat is no doubt what is causing the problem. I have to change my fluid every 8K miles because the fluid goes to crap. I use Motul RBF 600. I did on my previous car also. It would be interesting to get more data on peoples driving conditions, then we could point Nissan on how to test the CSC so they could duplicate the problem and come up with a solution. All we get on the board is a bunch of bitching.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote