View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 12:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
not too sure about holding the car on a steep incline with the ebrake. Z's ebrake doesn't hold the car too well on steep incline.
If hills are frequent, try the adjustment in-car if you haven't already. Local stealership wanted $85 lmao. I don't have the space to lift and remove to adjust the drum directly; neighborhood is a bit uptight for me to do it on the street.

I've had a couple annoying stalls on the steepest points of hills because the **** head in front suddenly changed their mind about...moving. Tried the handbrake most times to calmly recover but no bite. I had to heel/toe and gtfo. I generally don't take that way home with the Z anymore.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote