View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 01:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSS370z View Post
Always great stuff Charles. I have been running your Stage 1 return fuel system for nearly 2 years and i am very interested in this piece but i wanted to ask what else i could upgrade to my Stage 1 since usually on your page you sell almost everything in packages and there are pieces that i would not need. Would the L2 Fuel Pump and Return Mod be a good addition? Which seems like it is the combination on the photo above. Thanks!
Thanks!

Our L2 level of fuel pump modifications involves bypassing the internal fuel filter and using a larger output and then the stock feed re-purposed as the return. So if you wanted to move up to that, we would need to also package you an upgrade kit to take you all the way to the new S1.E fuel system with external filter.

If you chose to do this, between what you already have, and the billet hat with L2 install kit, you would not need to actually purchase the standalone L2 fuel pump modification kit. To complete the conversion would mean adding our external filter kit, and the 2 new feed hoses (from fuel pump to filter, and filter to engine).