View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 12:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Ch1cas View Post
���� I called Nissan and they said this was definitely not normal. I was confused wether it was a sales thing so I can bring my car in and waste money. Or they're being honest
OP, you are fine. Simple reason is that you caught the moment when there's no load on the gears, allowing you to simply pull to neutral without clutch.

However, I would caution, you shouldn't need anything more than a very light touch to achieve this. If you have to yank it to get out of gear/into neutral, you are not at the right timing and shouldn't try.