View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 09:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
WOSBY
Base Member

Drives: 08 BMW E92 335i
WOSBY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to WOSBY Send a message via Yahoo to WOSBY
Smile New Forum Member

Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking a while and think it's finally time I introduce myself.

First of all, for those who are curious, WOSBY is a nickname I got from my boss while work at UPS while in college. It's basically my initials and has no other meaning. It's been on the personalized plates of both cars and motorcycles I've owned, and is currently sitting in a box at home waiting to be put onto another toy.

I dont currently own a 370z, but plan on getting one sometime this year. My last toy was an E90 335i which i had to give up for a .......(wait for it)....minivan, when my wife gave birth to twin girls recently (totaling 3 children). We were victims of the economy and couldn't afford the minivan as a 3rd vehicle.

Well things are looking up this year and turns out we are going to need a 3rd car. And as you can guess, my choice is the new 370z. I used to own a Copper 78 280z and loved it. I believe Nissan strayed away from original Z philosophy during the late 80's and 90's, and also dropped the ball with the reintroduction of the 350z. The New 370 however has put the Z car back on the map as a legitimate sports car.

So I hope to be an active participant in this forum during my search, maintenance, modification, and pride of my future Z.

Thanks,
Wosby
WOSBY is offline   Reply With Quote