View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 08:12 PM   #2491 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Last night on the way home, I'm driving on the highway and all the sudden I'm doing 75 mph on pea gravel dumped all over the road and some jackass in an SUV swerves from the left lane to the right on the brakes and that stuff was flying off his tires.

I had hoped for the best but I took a pin-head sized chip to the front edge of the hood, a large one on the passenger fender (not to the metal though) and a few on the front bumper and passenger side hood, and there are a couple of scratches and a tiny chip on the passenger a-pillar. Possibly some on the passenger mirror, too.

I already had some minor scratches and chipping on the front bumper as it pretty much goes with the territory if you drive your car around here (big bugs, etc.) and I figured I would have to get the car resprayed at some point but I was thinking that point would be a lot more than 4K miles.
Clear bra the entire car.