View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 01:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEZY View Post
Honestly brother I got these from my buddy that old me good amount of money he told me they were 2015 so that's what I'm putting I really don't know much about them but I have a whole lot of parts to this car

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I closed your other for sale thread for simply not providing prices for all the parts up for sale.

I personally have a sneaky suspicion that unless proven wrong that your parts are possibly stolen.

I see header cat pics with the o2 sensors still attached, Now I find that very strange as to why they weren't reused even if headers were installed.

The vin tag is missing on the rear bumper another red flag

The rest of the parts from the closed thread? are almost basic parts that most crooks strip off of a stolen car.

Provide evidence that these are NOT stolen parts

Why can't your friend just sell them himself?

Just odd and like they say?

If it walks like a Duck and Quacks like a Duck? its more than likely a Duck!

If anyone is still going to buy from you at least they have a chance of knowing the possibility if thats the case.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php

Last edited by Trips; 08-29-2016 at 01:56 AM.