View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 02:25 PM   #1596 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthez View Post
My 2009 370z that I just purchased had a CSC failure the other day. I put 2k miles on it the past month and the other day the pedal went soft, stuck to the floor and would only engage 1/4 of the way off the floor. It would go back and forth between being OK and being off on the drive home. I checked the fluid level and it was dark and dirty and well below the minimum as well. Good thing I have a warranty on it but if they're only going to replace it, I think I'll be getting the Z1 delete for it.... no reason to risk it IMO.
That sounds more like what you had happen might possibly be because of the low fluid more than the CSC failing. The low engagement is what makes me think that. I may be wrong though.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote