View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:17 AM   #59 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

[QUOTE=Kyle@STILLEN;354352]Yes there will be a pretty substantial price difference between the tuner kit and the other kits for a few reasons.

1) the tuner kit will not come with any fuel management. No injectors no fuel pump no tuning...nothing.

2) the tuner kit will not receive any tech support in regards to tuning. If you have an issue with the parts then we will obviously offer support but we can not offer help with the tuning when it comes to a custom setup.

The tuner kit is really designed for the guys who want to push the boundaries but understand that they are going to be taking risks of their own. It will come with all of the necessary hardware and intercooler system and most likely we will have a few different pulley sizes to choose from so that you guys don't need to spend a ton of time and money figuring out the correct size for your application. But everything in relation to fuel management and tuning is up to you.

Right now I don't know if there will be a price difference between the CARB legal kit and the race kit.[/QUOTE]

I just posted in the other thread thinking that I read something that had me excited. Now I read this thread and realize that now is the time for the excitement. I posted a question in the other thread, so I won't clutter this one with the same monotanous verbage. Really, I think folks are curious as to how "aggressive" the race kit will be. I know I am.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote