View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 01:38 AM   #51 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlua1992 View Post
Idk about that one... i have the 15 nismo and i pulled up next to a 14 nismo guess wich one was getting more attention the 15 and no im not just saying that cus i have the 15 i also stay in south cali and theres alot of competition out here but tbh this car stands out ALOT way more then the 14 due to ppls reactions and comments, i remember when i saw the 15 in pics i didnt like it at all so i waited to see it in person cus i also didnt like the rims either but when i saw it in person i fell in love with the 15 the rims look way better in person trust!!!! And ppl are saying the spoiler from the 14 is better thats actually not true i made my research they actually redesigned the whole trunk and spoiler, turned out that the 15 spoiler gives better aerodyanmics then the 14 does..
Idk bout all of that....over here lots of people say that the 15's kit look like a
slightly spiffed up Sport/Touring model....Unlike it's predecessor which clearly stood out from the other models
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote