View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
jcosta79
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
jcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to all
Default Z Speed CMAK Review Part 2 (The Sequel)

I ordered the Stage 2 CMAK clutch kit with lightweight flywheel from Z Speed and had it shipped directly to Jotech Motorsports in Garland, TX as that was the shop that does all the work on my car. Ordering was pain free and the kit shipped the next day. Got me a free t-shirt too.

Jotech installed the kit, along with a new OEM master cylinder that I picked up locally. Just picked up the car and drove it to work.

HOLY FREAKING COW. This thing is awesome. It's a completely different driving experience now. I have a new car. I love it. Engagement point moved slightly higher, which I'm not crazy about, but it took me 2 times to get adjusted to it and it's not an issue. And everything is a WHOLE LOT SMOOTHER! No more jerky starts from standstill. Smooth, smooth, smooth.

The only thing that will take some getting used to is the much stiffer pedal. It's not horrible, but you definitely have to macho man the pedal now. Not a problem since I already am one, but...

Overall I give this upgrade a 10/10.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
2012 PW NISMO #0559 - GT Spec Brace Kit - Swift Springs - ARK TP & Invidia CBE K&N Intake - UpRev Tune - 15mm Z1 Spacers & Studs - StopTech Slotted Rotors & SS Lines - ZSpeed CMAK with Stage 2 Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel
jcosta79 is offline   Reply With Quote