View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 12:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Array View Post
Berk HFC have worked well for me, had them on for well over a year now and they did come with a brace tab, no issues other than the occasional SES light when I am driving long distances at a consistent speed, 50+ miles of highway.

I installed mine first when my stock CBE was on and they even gave a lot deeper sound, definitely no complaints and am happy with my purchase, fitment was spot on to stock and when I installed the FI exhaust they were sturdy and didnt look too bad for a year old Cat in the Chicago weather and even fit well onto the FI.
I've had the Berk HFC and CBE for over three years with never getting any warning lights on. The fit was spot-on and the sound with the CBE is amazing. There is the occasional "hiss", but it makes the Z sound exotic...
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote