View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 09:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
Responsible driver... LOL come the fk on. Every fkin kid I've seen drive that's under 20 is far from responsible. Myself included.

Add 332 HP and you're asking for a mustang ending.

Before you even start to say 'I'm a good driver' do you have any trophy's from kart racing or closed circuit track? No? Then you are not a good driver as far as I'm concerned.

You have probably as much experience driving as the age of the semen in my testicles.

TL;DR

Don't do it.

The Z will not assist in getting laid. There is no comfortable positions for car sex. And even if you manage to posture up properly it ain't going to be fun for someone. or both.

Plus I don't think OP realizes that the attention he'll get is from the guy's fan boying his car. Unless... you know... he swings that way.
The point is getting the chick into your car, then finding a secluded place for action. With a 370z, you get a hot cheerleader, with a used civic...