View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

As much as I would have loved to have had a Z when I was in high school, I'd recommend against it. Get a car that you won't be afraid to beat up on. Trust me, even if you won't get in trouble with it, someone's going to mess with it. There are no limits to the amount of jealous morons that will **** with your ride in the HS parking lot or even university. On purpose or not you're going to get dings and nicks and if you care about your car that's going to drive you nuts.

Worse yet, not having enough money to pay for repairs for said chips and dents is further going to drive you nuts.

As cliche as it may seem, civic in my opinion.