View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 02:59 PM   #525 (permalink)
370_o
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z Sport M6
370_o has a reputation beyond repute370_o has a reputation beyond repute370_o has a reputation beyond repute370_o has a reputation beyond repute370_o has a reputation beyond repute370_o has a reputation beyond repute370_o has a reputation beyond repute370_o has a reputation beyond repute370_o has a reputation beyond repute370_o has a reputation beyond repute370_o has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalme View Post
Refund processed but still waiting on funds to finish clearing.

Delay is due to somebody starting a dispute on PayPal even after we had agreed on a full refund once I receive the handles back...it was filed the same day that person shipped the package off. Once that dispute is filed, PayPal automatically withdraws that amount from my account, thus puts me in the negative. I had to add funds back into my PayPal account to bring it back to positive, thus takes 3-5 business days delay.

Don't blame me for your cash flow problems. You should be properly managing your business and keeping a reserve for these types of contingencies. Or even better, just don't withdraw the money until you know your customers are satisfied with the product. Take some ownership and stop pointing fingers and making excuses.

Along those lines, the reason I filed the dispute, despite your agreement, was your lack of follow through on all your other promises and commitments. You continually delayed completion and shipment of the handles and fell short on three different dates. Not to mention all the other complaints and comments on missed commitments and poor communication in the thread above.
370_o is offline   Reply With Quote